Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does.....?

loreal vive really work on dry hair?



if it doesnt then what shampoo/conditioner does?



Does.....?

NO it does not, I returned mine and went back to Pantene for smooth curls, the green one



Does.....?

If you've got dry hair, you must try pureology hydrate. I thought I had the absolute most driest hair until I tried this stuff. You can get it on ebay for much cheaper than the salons! If you try it, you will love it!!



Does.....?

Pantene is great ... I wish I knew about the other product mentioned, I might have to try it!!



Does.....?

Thermasilk Moister Infusing shampoo and conditioner. I have tried this product and it is GREAT!!!!!



Does.....?

I tried it once and it worked pretty good. Not the best but not terrible like Mane n Tail



Does.....?

No, it acts like "Downey for hair", and you have to use it every time you shampoo. What you need to do is go to the beauty supply and purchase a quality conditioner. It might be a little more costly, or it might not. But you'll know it actually works, when you don't have to keep using it every time you shampoo.



Does.....?

MIGHT DO BUT USE PANTENE-PRO V



Does.....?

head and shoulders



Does.....?

tresemme



Does.....?

Peurology is the way to go. I used to have the dryest hair, once I started using it I started getting alot of compliments on how healthy my hair looked. If you are going to spend money on hair products, spend it on Peurology.



Does.....?

garnier fructise really works, vive doesen't do anything for me.



Does.....?

Actually it depends what kind of hair you got but otherwise, it works



Does.....?

i have long curly hair and Pantene is the best, even when i straighten it i use pantene pro V restorant shampoo and conditioner it works wonders



Does.....?

no, i don't think so. but u could check the label or ask the makers online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan