Thursday, November 26, 2009

Orange hair! HELP!?

So, I have naturally brown hair with red highlights. I didn't think I had that much red in my hair, so I tried to dye my hair a light blond with a kit from the store. It came out a orangey hay yellow instead! How can I fix it without going to a salon? I'm on a limited budget.



A friend of mine recommended Going to Sally's Beauty Store and getting Loreal Extra Light Beige Blond and mixing it with 40 volume cream peroxide. Will this work?



Orange hair! HELP!?

I have had the exact same thing happen to me.



What you need to do is get a highlighting kit from the beauty supply--this is because the highlights are just bleach and strip the color from your hair, leaving it a neutral blonde. I would reccommend the lightest shade from Loreal Hi-Light Styliste.



What your friend said could work just as well, too.



Good luck!



Orange hair! HELP!?

sounds like you need a toner to me, it takes out the brassy tones



Orange hair! HELP!?

dye it black and wait for it to grow out.



Orange hair! HELP!?

been there, done that.



just get a shade of hair dye that's 1 or 2 shades DARKER than your natural colour, and dye your hair with that.



next time, only go lighter on the pieces of hair that you want for to be red.



Orange hair! HELP!?

No!



Use 1 banana, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 finger dip of Vaseline and 4 squirts of syrup. Mix and then add 3 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide then apply.



Orange hair! HELP!?

go to sallys and get some toner it will take the yellow out of it



Orange hair! HELP!?

here is a quote for you :D "anything to draw the attention off your hair" -liar liar ;D



Orange hair! HELP!?

Try a Bleach-Wash... Mix a packet of bleach (which you can get at sallys) with some shampoo, a good amount at that, and rub it into your hair THOUROUGHLY and let sit for about 15 to 20 minutes, and that should help take out the excess red you have ni your hair.



Orange hair! HELP!?

you don't!!!! you are only going to make matters worse in the long run go to a professional and get a corrective color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan