Sunday, November 29, 2009

If i want my hair to turn our dark dark borwn almost black......??

should i use a "dark brown" hair dye or a "natural black" i want it to look almost black or really really dark brown



also any suggestions on what brand dye to use, i was thinking loreal natural match or excellence creme but im not sure, which one is less damaging? i have pretty dry hair and a sensitive scalp.



i also dont have any gray im just dying it because i want it darker.



thanks so much! ill pick a best answer



If i want my hair to turn our dark dark borwn almost black......??

Natural black will be too harsh. A dark brown would be best. I have kohl black hair and use natural black to cover gray, but I wouldn't recommend it for others that want a natural look when their hair isn't naturally black.



I would look for a hair color that doesn't have ammonia in it. It will be less harsh on your hair. I'm not sure about those two, but check the box and look for 'no ammonia' or something that doesn't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan