Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a bad bad hairfall, what am i suppose to do. ADVICE HIGHLY NEEDED.?

i have natural brown hair, but then i coloured them golden, though it was loreal, and me using best of conditioning like finness, it does not help. pls advice me something, it is embarrising.



I have a bad bad hairfall, what am i suppose to do. ADVICE HIGHLY NEEDED.?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



I have a bad bad hairfall, what am i suppose to do. ADVICE HIGHLY NEEDED.?

If you hair is falling out it could be something wrong with your health not your hair....I had a similar problem and went for a blood test they discovered my thyroid gland was not working properly and put me on some medication and it stopped the hair fall out.



If that is not your problem try not washing your hair everyday or let it dry without using a hair dryer let it dry naturally. Sometimes women wash their hair too much and handle their hair in a rough way.



Also eat a balanced diet...make sure you get enough of the basic food groups.



Best of luck in correcting your hair problem



Mama Jazzy Geri



I have a bad bad hairfall, what am i suppose to do. ADVICE HIGHLY NEEDED.?

You need peanut butter, lots of it, spread it all over your hair, massage it in well, put a plastic bag over it, sleep in it, wash it out the next day and you should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan