Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help!! I want to dye my black hair into brown-honey color!!?

At the moment my hair is dyed brown and has blonde highlights , but the black roots are already obvious!!..the thing is that i dont want to go to a salon is way toexpensive and my hair grows very fast so i want to start doing it at home...any suggestion ??? I heard LOREAL has good products for that...but they really work..or can you recommend me a different product..



Help!! I want to dye my black hair into brown-honey color!!?

I know the Clariol collection does have root touch up (http://www.clairol.com/brand/root_touchu...



But another option is you can totally remove your hair color if you cant find the right shade of Brown-Honey. There is such a thing as Hair Oops that takes out permenant hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan