Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

So I was lookin around the house today and I found I had a box of Loreal Natural Match 3C blackest black not being used. I have brown short spiked hair. Should I do it?!



Here is what I have:



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



And heres a pic of me(you have to have mysapce to see a bigger pic):



http://www.myspace.com/alanoneal



Thanks!



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

why die your hair. You would no longer be yourself; you would be just another of millions of "dudes" who think they have to look like someone else. Be yourself. Look like yourself. Learn to love yourself.



Until you learn to live with yourself and what you were born with, you will never be able to live with someone else comfortably. Anyone worth impressing could care less if your hair is black or brown. But your natural coloring goes best with your natural hair color.



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

nah..its oki u look nice in brown hair



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

Black is a nice color to die your hair if you hair is dark brown i didnt look at the pictures so i dont no what ur hair looks like



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

personally, i think your hair looks great as it is. i don't think you should change it. it really suits you right now.



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

Oh yaaaaahhhh! Do it then you will look like the lead singer from the killers!!



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

you're hot enough as you are babe.



Should I die my hair black? Im a guy with short brown hair!?

don't dye it. leave it the way it is because your hair may get damaged if you dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan