Sunday, November 29, 2009

What if i dye my hair....?

...with l'oreal's COLOR PULSE?



i'm dark blonde and i want to dye my hair black with color pulse...



but i'm a bit scared cuz i don't want GREEN hair!!



so... you think that it'll ruin my hair??



what color you think it'll be better on me?



(no red please)



in italy we have less colours so there's a picture



http://www.pharmaprix.ca/english/beauty/...



[sorry for mistakes]



love



x_half_x



What if i dye my hair....?

I dye my hair with Color Pulse alot, and it doesnt ruin your hair, and it wont make it green no matter what color your hair is at the moment..



But the color doesnt last very long with this brand since its only a color wash, so it will only last around a few weeks or so.



And then your natural color of your hair comes back, and the dye is washed out.



It works fine for me, and I think you should go with black, or whatever color you choose..



good luck.



What if i dye my hair....?

I tryed that stuff too. Don't be afraid to go bold cause its temporary. FYI it washes out really fast if u go for a swim in a chlorinated. So good luck and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan