Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sulfate Free Shampoos?

I am a guy with semi long hair and as of now I am using Loreal Vive Pro shampoo and conditioner. My scalp has become dry and slightly flaky (my hiardresser told me its not dandruff) Should I be using a different shampoo? maybe a sulfate free one? And if so which one(s)?



I was thinking about Organix. But not sure which one. My hair is usually very thick but my hair dresser thins it out. And I usually have to style with a blowdryer every other day.



Sulfate Free Shampoos?

I used to work in a salon, and whenever someone was looking for a sulfate free shampoo; I would point them in the direction of a company called "Enjoy". Ask your hairstylist where in your town you can purchase this company's product, for they aren't in all salon's. All of their products are sulfate free. So you can choose any of the combinations they have to offer (hydrating, volumizing, etc.).



Sulfate Free Shampoos?

i use Aveda products because they are mostly natural



you can go to aveda.com or check out Aveda in person by going to the salon or beauty school.



Also Aubrey Organics also do not have sulfates.



Check out this website



http://www.aubrey-organics.com/about/art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan