Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help!! my hairs to dry?

my hair is so dry, and keeps falling out. it 's mid length and was once curly. i've used pantene, herabal essences, flex, loreal. nothing works. i need a brand that i can use almost daily. that goes with a creme. plaese give me a name brand..



Help!! my hairs to dry?

I do use Pantene because Like yourself My Hair is thinning and drying out with Age. You need to stick to ( 1 ) Shampoo for a few months, for you to see the Benefits of it. I have also Bought tubes of ( Oil Treatments ) from Wal-mart, about a dollar a tube and you use it once a month to put some Oil back into your hair.. Try it, it works...



Help!! my hairs to dry?

dove.



Help!! my hairs to dry?

I use Bed Head. I love it! They make a variety of products that can help you and they smell really good. I use the Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner. They also make a moisturizing one you could try. It is a bit expensive though but well worth it.



Help!! my hairs to dry?

the new infusium 23 works miracles!



Help!! my hairs to dry?

Redken has a line called Clear Moisture...it has shampoo, conditioner and other products. You will probably have to get it from a stylist but it is sooo worth it.



Here is a link..



http://redken.com/products/displayBrand....



Redken also has Smooth Down...link



http://redken.com/products/displayBrand....



Help!! my hairs to dry?

I have the same problem. I try not to wash every day and I use Biolage Hydrating conditioner. It's expensive but worth it.



Help!! my hairs to dry?

well I hope that you dint think that I'm crazy, but the best remedy for that is olive oil. Olive oil is natural, not heavy on the hair , and will help keep the moisture in your hair so it wont break off! Dint knock it until you try it! Good luck!



Help!! my hairs to dry?

Okay, first of all, you say your hair is falling out ,dry, and mentioned it was once curly. If you were once accustom to using straightening ions daily, then that's your answer. You hair is damaged, and the more you shampoo, the drier it's gonna be. The only thing you can do to get your hair healthy again is go to a salon, get a cut (at the least a trim), and have it primped by the pros. While your there ask about ways 2 keep your locks healthy! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan