Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

Hi, i have a little problem.. i've been using Johnson %26amp; Johnson's baby shampoo for quite sometime now.. I have decided to change my shampoo as it doesn't seem to be effective in keeping my hair clean as much as I had hoped. So I've narrowed down my list to a few choices.. Head %26amp; Shoulders, Clairol Herbal Essences and Loreal's Kerastase range of shampoos. Could someone recommend one and pls tell me why too? Thanks so much... Oh yes, and I do have a mild dandruff problem which I am treating with Nizoral once a week.



Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

I would suggest Paul Mitchel products. Your just not going to get the clean and moisturized scalp that you need from store bought products. You need salon quality shampoos, which will not contain as much Sodium Lauryl (or lauryth) Sulfate. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the chemical that makes shampoo foamy, but it's damaging and stripping to your hair. Paul Mitchel products are gentle on your hair while keep your scalp moisturized which will aid you with the dandruff problem.



Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

I recommend you use two shampoos like the one your using to treat your problem and Head and shoulders and just focus on a good Conditioner to keep your hair moisturized. I like Herbal Essance their new line is great you just have to find one that is compatible with what you want your hair to do. Do you have thin hair, thick? Do you need more volume? Do you need to keep the frizz down? Look for the right conditioner. Good luck!!



Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

Try Mane 'n Tail. It is commercially available in supermarkets. It is a bit costly though as compared to the other brands.



"A good choice is Mane 閳ユΕ Tail shampoo, which won the Cosmo Girl 2003 Kiss of Approval award for best moisturizing shampoo. This gentle, pH balanced formula is fortified with moisturizers and emollients providing body and shine. It cleans without stripping the hair of its natural oils. Pair it with Mane 閳ユΕ Tail conditioner, an exclusive protein enriched formula which maintains, nourishes and conditions hair and scalp to aid healthy hair growth."



To know more about this brand, visit:



http://www.pioneerthinking.com/ara-hairc...



Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

Try to use organic or herbal shampoos. Commercial shampoos contain certain harmful chemicals that cause certain illnesses, two of which are SLS(Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) %26amp; SLES(Sodium Lauryl E.. Sulfate)--said to be cancerous.( check the ingredients, Mane N Tail has these, others do too) Some chemicals "block" the scalp, preventing the hair follicles from absorbing certain nutrients %26amp; thereby cause falling hair or other scalp problems.



You can apply honey directly to your hair %26amp; scalp. (regular)Massaging helps in blood circulation in the area. As conditioner, calamansi (small kind of lemon-like Asian fruit) has limonene that works. Go organic; it's better for your hair %26amp; cheaper.



Since hair is primarily made of protein, eating protein-rich foods help. Exercise also helps by improving blood circulation in the body, including the scalp area.



Good luck!



Hair care shampoo. Recommendation pls?...?

I switch my shampoo every three months, and I recently started to use herbal essences, and out of all the shampoo that I have gone through in the past year or so I have never seen my hair so shiny, soft and clean in ages. So I would definatly recommend herbal essences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan