Thursday, November 26, 2009

My skin is going crazy please help!!!?

i have always had great skin on my face - never had acne and the only bad thing is blackhead on my nose and chin - but this you cant see unless really really really close. i have had ezcema all my lfe and i know what triggers it and what not to do and what to do - but lately i have had dry patches both on my neck and forhead - i have gone back to using herbal essence for my hair as i thought it was the loreal shampoo and cond. that was making this happen. but in fact its getting worse and i have stopped using makeup to stop it drying out but that isnt helping either - what could be causing it and what are some great products tos help? also could it be stress? - im 21. by the way the dry patches on my neck are oval and a tad itchy if i dont moisturise. and on my forward its looks like a scally rash - i hate it and self consiece as i have always had great skin please help !!!!!!!!!!!1



My skin is going crazy please help!!!?

The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.



Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC difference in my blackheads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!



My skin is going crazy please help!!!?

Ok, first... are you in college? If you are, go to your campus health clinic. They might have a dermatologist come in periodically or would be able to refer you to a dermatologist in the area. If you aren't in college, go see whatever normal doctor you use and get that doctor to refer you to a dermatologist. It sounds like you might need a professional to help you gain control of your skin and figure out what products you should be using. Good luck sweetie, it will be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan