Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair coloring?

I'm going to be dying my hair from medium brown to blonde and I was wondering which coloring products are the best to use?



For example: Loreal, Garnier Fructis, Clairol, etc.



Hair coloring?

Is your hair naturally medium brown? Or is it dyed brown? If it's dyed, you can't use haircolor to lift you to blonde, you can only use bleach. I'm thinking you won't be able to make the full leap from brown to blonde, either, even if it is natural.



Don't use Feria, whatever you do.



Garnier makes good conditioning colors, but so does Loreal (Preference). Keep in mind you won't be able to lift your hair more than 3 levels with haircolor.



Hair coloring?

I like Garnier Nutrisse/Garnier Fructis best. But I haven't tried very many.



Hair coloring?

I would definitely recommend going to a hair stylist to get it done...



BUT- If you have to do it yourself, go to Sally's Beauty Supplies and have the staff help you pick out the color. You get a better product and they cost less than the pre-packed boxes of color you buy at the drugstore.



Sally's can help you pick out the right product/ developer. They also have special drops to mix in the color "NoRed" drops I think they are called to make sure your hair don't turn orange.



Best of luck!



Hair coloring?

I like l'oreal and clairol the best



Hair coloring?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan