Sunday, November 29, 2009

Root Touch Up?

Can you use this new Loreal Root Touch Up to run highlights through your hair? It seemed like it would be easier to do than a highlighting kit. Just wondering?



Root Touch Up?

I tried it, (think I would save some money, not having my stylist do it), and it turned out horrible. The wand I think is what you have to be careful with. Also matching your highlights, especially touch ups. I've been successfully with pulling through a cap. I don't remember the brand, but it Say's especially for blonde's, brunettes, and so on. This one you pull from a cap. Good luck, I hope yours turns out better than mine did.



Root Touch Up?

i wouldnt... if it went wrong it would just be easier to use a hilighting kit than to try to fix what you messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan