Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair faded.?

I dyed my hair last tuesday.



(december 18)



The name of the color was Feria light intense golden brown the number was 6.30?



Anyway, i'll never dye my hair with anything golden in the name because it just turns out brassy for a few dayss... but, it's faded into a dirty blonde, which it looks good and all, and i like the color but I was looking more for a darker chocolate-ish brownn.



So, my two questions are..



1)does anyone know a good loreal feria color (it's the kind of devoloper i have) thats a not too dark i have medium toned skin, that looks sorta sunkissed all year round.



and



2) how long should i wait to dye it?



I usually had it dyed every three months, but thats just how it grew in, i'm traveling in may, so i want to do my hair right before then. so if i do have to wait 3-4 months then i'm not going to re-dye it until thenn.



but if i can do it within a month or too, i'de want to redye it soon.



My hair faded.?

If you're dying it darker then you don't have to wait to dye it again. My hairstylist messed my hairdye up twice in one week and then I dyed it again within a few days (each time I went darker) and it didn't hurt my hair at all.



As for Feria... I've never been a fan of that haircolor. Everyone I know that has used it has had problems getting the color they want. I use Loreal Preference and have never had a problem.



Whenever I dye my hair with a home kit, I do it a shade darker than what I really want, because I know it's going to fade after a few washes (Like I just dyed my hair a couple days ago... I wanted dark ash blonde so I bought a light ash brown kit). So if you want light intense golden brown, then probably the medium intense golden brown will fade to the color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan