Sunday, November 29, 2009

Will Dawn fade my haircolor thats been in for about 2 months?

okay, so i've been dying and highlighting my hair for about 5 years, recently i used preference by loreal. i used loreal about 2 months ago and i absolutely HATE the color. its a blonde color. its been in for 2 MONTHS. can i fade haircolor with dawn that has been in that long?



Will Dawn fade my haircolor thats been in for about 2 months?

I use a white vinegar rinse in my hair, and I swear it seems like it can take it out. I'm into that health kind of stuff.



And also Dr. Bronner's castile soap! I could swear that takes color out. I never use it when I want to keep the color.



Pour 2 T. white vinegar into a bowl, if it's a one pint bowl, make it 4Tablespoons vinegar.



Wash hair. Pour vinegar mixture over it, and catch in another bowl, pour back over.



If it won't get it out, it might surprise you and give you a color that you will like! If ya really want to see the impact, condition it. Right after you rinse the vinegar out, go ahead and condition it.



Cause conditioner cause's the hair cuticle to lay down, and reflect or defract light, and that makes the color really show. And you might like it, when you see it then.



Did you ever think of this? You have not bleached you're hair for 5 years. But you have bleached you're scalp for 5 years!



More than likely none of the hair you have on you're head today is the same as the hair you had 5 yrs. ago.



So, There's still time to change the road you're on, and give yourself a break. That's up to you.



Will Dawn fade my haircolor thats been in for about 2 months?

im not sure bcuz ive never done that.but if u hate it that much the best thing would prolly be to get a stylist to dye it again but a different color.good luck and i hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan