Friday, June 18, 2010

A few questions about Loreal Color Pulse...?

Okay, well I want to dye my hair for a couple of weeks to celebrate the end of school this year. I am a brunette, and I want to use the Chilled Plum color, which is supposed to work with my hair color. The only thing is that I need to convince my parents that it's not bad for my hair. So I'm wondering: Does this stuff really work? Is it very bad for hair? I know that the website says that there's no Ammonia or Peroxide so it's safe for hair, but does it dry hair out at all or is it really ok? Has anyone had any really bad results using it if you actually FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS and used a color that was meant for your hair? Thanks!!



A few questions about Loreal Color Pulse...?

Personally I would NOT recommend using Loreal Color Pulse.



Me and my sister used it a while back (she also used plum) and it was a nightmare to get out after a while. It would neither wash nor dye out, leaving us to resort to dying our hair black to get rid of any tint. I definately wasnt satisfied. =/



But in answer to your question, as far as I know it does not damage or dry out hair so beside from the above it isnt bad for your hair. Just extremely annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan