Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going blonde at home?

I have med-light brown hair, and I was thinking of lightening it, I don't want to go really blonde, just a dirty, caramel blonde sort of thing.



Is it ok to use a box kit like Loreal feria, garnier etc? Will it work? I only want a few shades lighter, but I have had my hair red with a semi-permamnent in the past year, I can't see any red left but will it show through?



I don't think I can afford to get it done at the salon.



Going blonde at home?

It all depends on several factors...hair texture, condition etc. ..Try going on www.lorrealparis.com ( I'm not sure if that's the correct sight. Try typing lorreal or whatever hair dye brand you'd like to use and search it. You should find a link to the site) These sites are really helpful because they ask you really detailed questions and they show you what the results of your hair color would look like depending on what color you choose. ...It also saves you a lot of time from trying to decide at the store...



Going blonde at home?

I wouldn't recommend putting two products together. Especially hair dye as the chemicals in there could react to each other and will damage your hair.



I reckon you should keep searching around for your desired shade. Try Nice and Easy. They had a Carmel colour. I believe it'll work, if it has some bleach like chemicals in the dye and I doubt it'll show through (referring to the red) .



Be careful and be aware of the pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan