Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can anyone tell me which is the best saloon or parlour in Bangalore?

I am new to Bangalore.. I want to get some treatment done to my hair as it has become very rough.. maybe straightening or smoothening..



I live near Koramangala.. Can you please tell me of some good parlours near that............... some parlour which is good enough and trusted and which wouldn't spoil my hair further....



I know three parlours in Koramangala..



Margarette's



Shahnaz Hussain



Affinity(In Forum) - Loreal Professional



Can anybody tell me which of them is the best?



Thanks in advance..



Can anyone tell me which is the best saloon or parlour in Bangalore?

Mirrors and within in the TAJ Westend, Race Course Road.....Amazing stylists........trust me........i always get my hair styled there...........



In koramagala thre's lip-stich..........

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend "The Beautique Women's Salon & Spa" located in koramangala & Whitefield. But it is an exclusive ladies salon. They have the best hair sylists and skin therapists.

    ReplyDelete

 
secured loan