Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where can I buy Special Effects hair dye in Toronto, Canada?

I was looking to save some money on shipping and handling fees by heading out to Toronto to buy some hair dye, but I don't know which store might sell the brand I'm looking for!



Might anyone know where I can purchase some Special Effects hair dye in Toronto?



Ps: Yes, I realize that this question was asked 9 months ago, but it went unanswered. And no, I am not looking to buy Manic Panic. Ever. It seems as though Sfx is the best for dying your hair less-than-average colours (aside from Lor鑼卆l Colour Rays, which do not come in blue or purple).



Thanks!



Where can I buy Special Effects hair dye in Toronto, Canada?

I've tried looking for this stuff also however Special Effects dyes are only sold on the Internet and/or in America. I've only seen Manic Panic being sold if you do come across any special effects dye while your in Toronto (since I've only been to Markham and Newmarket and haven't seen any so far) would you drop me an email or something? I know this wasn't very helpful but good luck searching! (It took me forever to even find a store that sells Manic Panic.)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.deliriumclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.yelp.ca/biz/borderline-plus-toronto#query:Special%20Effects%20Hair%20Dye

    ReplyDelete

 
secured loan