Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help me get the red-dye out of my hair?

So about a month ago (January 2008) I dyed my medium brown hair with a few blonde highlights what was supposed to be a dark brown with a slight barely there red undertone. Anyways of course it came out dark red (think almost a burgundy color no orange), well immediately I dyed over it (probably violating some huge rule) with loreal true match dark brown with alittle golden color. It fixed my red problem and I really like it despite it being darker then I orginally thought I wanted but it was close. Anyway now its a month later and its slightly faded but what I really want to know is how to get the red out without destroying my? Any help would be appreciated I want my natural hair color back (medium brown). Suggestions of anything would be helpful (shampoos, strippers, dyes, etc.) I just want the red out and Im afraid to use a stripper becuase I think the red would come out even stronger.



Help me get the red-dye out of my hair?

Okay unfortunatley i noticed thta my green hairdye was fading a while ago, against my will in this case lol, and it was because I was wahing my hair in really hot water. try that and it should fade out more. I also heard (as weird as it sounds) that toothpaste works.



otherwise if your desperat to get rid of this color, you could bleach it blonde and wait for your natural to grow back in



Help me get the red-dye out of my hair?

use color strip.



you can buy it in the store.



it just removes died colors.



Help me get the red-dye out of my hair?

Buy "Hair Oops!"



takes 20 minutes



it shrinks the dye molecules in your hair so small that you can wash them right out



doesn't damage your hair AT ALL



the only bad thing ..it smells like rotten eggs. literally

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan