Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

I know there are tons of foundation questions out there, but i still need to know.



I use both powder and cream foundation by loreal, and it always seems like i have a mask on, even if i only use a tiny bit. i also have tiny hair in my face, which i dont want to remove and it always seems as if the makeup excentuates those hairs.



also, whats the "bare minerals" everybody seems to be talking about?



thanks a lot for your help!!



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

honestly,i get that feeling too. so i've been using tinted moisturizer.



it's amazing, it blends your skin really well and just feels like you're weraring lotion.i love it!



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

You should post this question on my site, you'll get a lot of answers.



http://freewebs.com/stylefashionfun



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

try neutrogena clean make up! it blends so easily and looks natural



personally i dont like bare minerals because it makes your face look shiny... what it is is loose powder. and its supposed to be good for your skin



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

I use loreal true match and it works perfect for me. I am blond and also have those little hairs on my face. True match covers them completely. It might be possible that you are applying the makeup wrong. Make sure that you moisturize first, let it dry and then apply the makeup. I use my fingers, but everyone is different. I tried bare minerals for a while. I didn't like it. I thought that it wore off too quickly.



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

No wonder it looks like you're wearing a mask. Use powder OR liquid foundation, not both. If you're using liquid, go over it with a translucent loose powder, very different from powder foundation. I use L'Oreal True Match powder foundation and I love it. Try applying the powder you have with a foundation brush for sheerer coverage.



Which make up/foundation does not look like a mask?

Hey there! I'm light skinned with lovely "peach fuzz" all about my face (gotta love those Irish genes). I hated the "orange mask" look when I try to get foundation so much that I would barely wear make-up. I still don't wear it often, but when I do, I found a foundation made by "By Jove Cosmetics". I barely have to bring it down to my neck because I'm able to match my skin tone almost exactly.



I found them on the internet. I'm not sure if they are going to be in stores any time soon, but I love the stuff!



As far as Bare Minerals, I'm not sure-I've not used it yet... I have some friends who swear by it, but I've also heard that it wears off within hours. I'm not very confident that a powder would have that much staying power. Also, I've noticed that if I went without liquid foundation and just a powder those peach fuzzies would stand up and salute! :)



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan