Friday, June 18, 2010

Is there any salon in singapore provide emo hairstyles for girls ?

i really need help with my hair.



its like too blunt and long.



its so like chinese look for a hair.



i need some makeover for my hair end of the year.



i need emo hairstyles.



but i can't find any salon that do that.



because most aunties(by what they sound and look )



do they even know whats emo anyway ?



i need help ):



must be cheap/good/convenient.



i tried in boon lay before.



a salon called 'loreal smth2 ' its located near a coffee shop behind.



my sister did some layering/short on her front hair / long at back.



and her hair seems to spoil.



help me find a branch perhaps in malaysia or singapore .



malaysia must be around johor,batupahat,kluang.



singapore can be anyway.



hope help comes my way.



*prays



Is there any salon in singapore provide emo hairstyles for girls ?

Well if you need hairstyles i have about 17 pictures! http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x310/...



there you go.



I live in the U.S.A so idk anywhere in singapor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan