Friday, June 18, 2010

Dying tips?

Late March/early April I wanted to dye the tips of my hair. I never got around to it but now I want to again. I bought the color awhile ago and I'm hoping its ok. Its Loreal Feria R37 (Deep Burgundy)



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



I wanted to know if this color would be ok for my hair. My hair is shoulder length, light brown with natural blonde highlights, layered and has side swept bangs. Not only did I want to know if the color is ok I need to know



1) how I can dye just the tips, and also



2) if there are any suggestions on the dye area...like if I should die the front part of my layers...or my bangs



Thank you!



Dying tips?

this color should be fine for your hair.



when you dye it, just put a little bit at a time and soak it into the parts you want colored.



i suggest only the back of your hair.



i wouldn't do it right next to your face such as bangs and front layers.



just start out doing the back.



i suggest having a friend over to do it for you.



Dying tips?

Careful with those reds. It'll wash out like that and leave you with a rusty brown looking color that you'll either constantly have to re-dye and risk damaging your hair, cut off, or dye back. The color may last for two weeks if you are lucky.



To dye your tips, you need to be careful. You don't want it to look like a perfect line, but at the same time you want it to look nice and not like it's done on purpose. Where is up to you. It's your hair and your style and the message that you are sending to the world. But how? Well, when I did mine by myself, I would tie hair that wasn't going to be used completely out ot the way and then it's best to put your hair in a low ponytail if you're doing the back. Try to section it off. Take your time, and remember to use old towels.



Dying tips?

You should dye over the blonde parts, whatever color you put over it, will make it bold, and you should dye the brown, a darker color, so you have a dark base, but bright highlights-it grabs attention, but if your not into the funky dyes, keep the blonde, and dye the base, or you should just dye all of your hair, the blonde highlights, will make pretty lighter prisms and tones! ot dye the bangs black, with the base burgundy, or a nice deep vampire red! Oh and all you have to do if yo ujust want to dye the bangs is pull the bangs up and put foil under them, add the dye, then wrap the bangs with the foil, blowdry it after a while to get better results, and wash it out after a while, but wash it seperately from your base color.



Dying tips?

i, personally, love when lighter haired people dye the whole think a darker color. i think it looks so model-gorgeous. but i also love when people have side bangs and color a layer underneath, still in the bangs. it shows through really nicely.



if you want to do just tips and want the color to stop in a solid line, then apply conditioner to the part where you DONT want the dye to go. but if you want to dye just the tips i would use a brush, which is around a dollar at Sally Beauty supply.



the color looks fabulous, by the way, i think it will agree with your hair tone just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan