Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best shampoo?

i have thick wavy sort of dry and poofy hair... i want smooth silky and shiny hair..



A: Dove



B: Tresemme



C: Sunilk (if u choose this one put pink bottle or green bottle)



D: Herbal Essences



E: Aussie



F: Garnier Fructis



G: Loreal



H: John Freida



only the one's i listed plz or if u have a different one ONLY from Walmart..



What is the best shampoo?

pantene.



What is the best shampoo?

pantene is the best of those but chrome from beauty shops works the best



What is the best shampoo?

herbal essences



What is the best shampoo?

Honestly it's Nexxus and Im pretty sure you can find it @ walmart but its expensive but well worth it, next up is pantene then John Freida



What is the best shampoo?

Sometimes the better shampoos bother people. I get pimples on my head from the expensive shampoos and conditioners, even the salon ones. I use plain white rain, because it is a basic shampoo and conditioner, and does not cause this. Good luck.



What is the best shampoo?

I will put them in order from the ones I like most to least.



Herbal Essence



John Freida



L'oreal



Sunsilk (Green Bottle)



Dove



Garnier Fructis



Aussie



I've never had Tresemme. I LOVE Herbal Essence. It works wonderfully for any hair type. I don't like Aussie. Some guy told me it made my hair smell like vodka and I personally hate the smell. It didn't make my hair feel good at all. Garnier didn't work very well for me either. John Freida works very well. I love that one as well. The rest are decent but not great. Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan