Friday, June 18, 2010

Loreal superior preference les true brunettes UL63?

I bought this hair dye my natural hair color is medium brown and since being out in the sun it has blonde orangy highlights at the tips. if i use this hair dye will it make my hair more orange? or would it be the " ultra light brown gold" color that it says !?!? please help!!



Loreal superior preference les true brunettes UL63?

Store bought hair colour uses a 20 volume peroxide, which means it will only lighten your hair 2 levels. It says it lifts"up to 3 levels" on the box, but in my experience, it doesn't. Medium brown lightened 3 levels, is only a light brown/dark blonde. And anything around that level is going to be very brassy. My advice is this: take one tsp of the peroxide and mix it with one tsp of the colour, and do a strand test. I know it's time consuming, but it may save you a trip to the hairdressers to fix a huge mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan