Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

My hair is naturally wavy so I use a GHD straightener. Its also dyed light blonde. I use a Loreal conditioner on it and leave it in a few times a week, but its still disgustingly dry. I've tried oils and mayonaise but they dont work either. Can anyone suggest what i can do so that I can grow my hair without it breaking off. Thanks



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

It sounds gross, but a raw egg washed in your hair about once a week would work wonders..



You're supposed to wash it in, leave it for 25 minutes, then wash it back out..



The best thing you can do is get a straightening serum-it'll keep the moisture in your hair and keep the straigthener from hurting it..



I asked my stylist and she says that straightening doesn't hurt your hair one bit as long as you're using a good straightening serum on it beforehand..



People will tell you not to use a straightener-that's dumb..



For one, like I said, use a straightening serum and it won't hurt your hair at all, and two, if I went a day without using a straightener, I'd look like Sasquatch my hair would be so poofy..



Anyways, hope I helped..



Good luck!



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

vo5 micracle mist



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

Sometimes you hair gets really dry because you are sick.



a check up wouldn't hurt.



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

You are killing it with heat and chemicals. Try and reduce how often you straighten it for starters. Then get some Hot Oil treatments (Boots do them) and use them as a treatment. Also Loreal conditioner isn't much to write home about - try using a better quality one, like Aussie Miracle stuff.



Good luck.



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

Dove : the damage control one in the dark blue bottle ...works wonders quick fix.



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

when you wash your, hair rinse with bottled water. it works, its because the vitamins in the water and because it might be better quality than comes out of the shower head.



or you could mash up an avocado and leave it in your hair for 10 minutes.



buy some sunsilk "24/7" hair cream thats a leave in product.



and also, whenyou decide yo straighten or curl your hair, before you do, put in a protecting serum that protects from the heat.



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

You are washing you hair too much! Try washing it no more than once a week. If you have to wash it, don't scrub. Wash it lightly. Do not rinse out the conditioner!



Use cream based products nothing you use should be clear. Never blow dry. Keep the temperature on low settings!



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

ok and this is going to sound really yucky .. but it works because i have tried it ( out of desparation ) ....



Get a really ripe advocado .. and mash it up and rub it in your hair and leave it there for as long as you can possibly tolerate it .....



Rinse out .. It will be a little difficult because of all the fibre and you will feel like you're never going to get it all out ... But the natural Avocado oil will do wonders for your dry hair...



Some people will doubt this and think I am just writing a load of codswallop.. BUT .. Honestly If you try it ( you don't have to tell anybody that you did ) YOU will see it works.



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

LOSE THE STRAIGHTENER%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR HAIR and it has become a very very bad problem that no one is addressing. I have many clients that I have had to intervene and tell them they were going to be bald before they were 25 if they didn't quit.



The single worst thing for hair is HEAT.



Take the DAMN GHD and put it in the freezer. I want you to keep a record of how many times you take it out in one day.....



and email it to me..........



KILLERSTRANDS@gmail.com



then.......the next day cut that in half.



the next day



in half again.............I doubt it is once a day am i right?



The most fashionable thing you can do with your hair is to learn how to curl it....



and if you don't start doing that you won't have any hair left to straighten.



IT IS CALLED F.I.A. FLAT IRON ADDICTION.



Please, I will be glad to help you but you must stop flat ironing your hair.....the first thing to do is to cut the AMOUNT in half in the first couple days...



can you do it?



You cannot "lighten your hair" AND FLAT IRON..... lightening makes hair weaker and then flat ironing does as well.........Its breaking off and you are running the risk of permanently damaging it , I have already seen it done....



PLEASE don't do it too.



You will be able to GROW YOUR HAIR,



but NOT UNTIL YOU STOP BREAKING IT OFF%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



and there are thousands of you out there........



THOUSANDS...................



WILL ALL OF YOU THAT ARE DOING THE SAME AS THIS GIRL %26gt; PLEASE EMAIL ME%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



I've been very successful...



VERY



( my daughter had FIA %26amp; now has gorgeous long hair)



I make a Deep conditioner and if you all get a hold of me.....and start working on this with me....I will send you a small container of deep conditioner.....that is of my own design to cure FIA HAIR............it sells for a lot out here in california....but am interested in helping ..



Here's my Blogs:



www.killerpics.blogspot.com



www.killerstrands.blogspot.com



L'Oreal Conditioner is useless and you need to be using a way better shampoo......PLEASE start reading my BLOG....start at the beginning and just keep reading... if you care about your hair.... you will read it........all of it



email me



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

Like Jenn said get a straightening serum I personally use biosilk it's amazing



also vo5 hot oil treatment's are good



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

soak it in olive oil every day and wash it out with water. (soak 4 ten minutes. the oil has protein and will strengthen ur hair andn make shine. it will also help it get full moisture again.)you can use the regular olive oil u cook with, or the kind in indian stores.....they have the best kind there im not joking...=]]



TIP take warm showers where the water steams. the steam will make your hair moisturized.



some shampoos and conditioners u should use....-



garnier ultra doux shampoo (any one would be good, but i %26lt;3 the one with lime blossom extract)



garnier ultra doux conditioner. (i use the ones with walnut oil or the one with olive oil and lemon hint.)



dove shampoos and conditoners.



sunsilk shampoos.



u can get these in indian stores and in CVS, Rite Aid, etc....u get my point =]]



good luck and hope i helped =]]



PS my hair was super dry before i used these =]]



Help! I cant stress enough how dry my hair is. What products can i use to make it soft again?

Don't use SHAMPOO..especilly if it contains, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, or ammonium laurel sulfate in the ingredients. They are the chemical that makes your shampoo "foam" and these are basically DETERGENTS that it strip the natural oils of your hair and dries your hair out. Ever noticed how dry your hair feels after using a shampoo, then you use a conditioner to replace it. Even moisturizing shampoos don't leave much moisture in the hair, well not mine at least. All you should use is a shampoo without these harsh chemicals, or.. some say, stop using shampoo for good, and just wash your hair with conditioner, and when you rise, don't rinse it all out. Biolage is a good conditioner I love it. its good to use very acidic shampoos in the hair too (look for citric acid in the ingredients). Heat (flat irons, blow driers) also dry your hair out... just let your hair air dry, and after you condition put a cleqr gel in your hair that contains PVP/VA in the ingredients. You dont have to read down the list to see it, they are both at the top of the lit.. not far after water is listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan