Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i do it???

im a guy and my hair is real short but my bangs are almost to my eyes and the rest of my hair is about the same length......... i just had it texturized yesterday.... what can i do to make it not frizzy and split ends ... i try and take good care of it by not hot showers cutting back on the combing i use Equate Vitamin Shampoo and Loreal Preference conditioner .... its not working what can i do????



How can i do it???

try a really good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, there are alot to choose from but here are a few i like



loreal artec smoothing



loreal natures therapy mega moisture (you can buy it at sally beauty supply)



or for a good drugstore brand try aussie sydney smooth or loreal vive smooth intense there both great at stopping frizz



good luck!



How can i do it???

Maybe you are doing too much for it. I never use a conditioner on my hair anymore. I've got great hair. I think a conditioner made my hair lifeless. That's why I stopped. Brushing your hair is very good. They even brush horses down and look how beautiful they are. Some people brush 100 strokes a day. Moderation is always safe. Extremes are not alway good. I never heard of anyone having their hair texturized. If you are a healthy person you are probably worrying too much over your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan