Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Loreal pulse dye on dirty blondes?

i've been looking at the Chilled Plum for a while now, and my mom has finally decided to be open about the whole dye thing in general. but i look at the back of the box, and there is no example of what my hair might look like when i've dyed it. will it be so bright (because my hair is lighter) that it will be pink?



i'm going to do a test patch also, where should i do that so that it won't be seen ever?



Loreal pulse dye on dirty blondes?

i think b/c your hair is light it will come out the RIGHT color, but u never know what it will look like even if it has a guide



PS



thanks for ansering my question , i like the idea of lyrics on my shoe, i didnt even think of that!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan