Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! I colored my hair now don't know how to fix it! Way too orange!?

My natural color is dark blonde with highlights but I wanted the color more universal thru out so I colored it. I used loreal couleur experte and a shade that said dark blonde (actually looked light a light brown). I had done patch test and it turned out o.k., so I then did my whole head. It is now a very orangish red color! How do I get dark blonde (or close to it) and lose the bright, brassy orange?



Also, how long do I need to wait before I recolor (as someone once told me that you need a certain amount of time in order not to do damage to your hair)?



(The website and box for the color does not say for either.)



Help! I colored my hair now don't know how to fix it! Way too orange!?

I would go see a professional hair stylist from a good reputation salon. Your hair is the first thing people see so spend a good amount of money on it. The hair stylist will fix it for you and probably add on a conditioning treatment to give some needed nutrients to your hair. I wouldn't color it again until someone that is a professional fixes it first.



Help! I colored my hair now don't know how to fix it! Way too orange!?

Go to cost cutters and get a malibu treatment which strips the color out of your hair it costs around $15. It works!!



Help! I colored my hair now don't know how to fix it! Way too orange!?

what happened was you didn't leave it on long enough to fully process! you can either get some kind of color to tone it down or cover it back with your natural to be on the safe side. if you aren't a cosmetologist i recommend you go to a salon, color correction is very serious and can really damage your hair if not done properly!! good luck



Help! I colored my hair now don't know how to fix it! Way too orange!?

It sounds like you may have not let the whole process happen, didn't leave it on long enough. You , at this point should go get a toner done in a salon. This can be done without using damaging chemicals. Semi-permanent will work in most cases. But with out seeing it, it's very hard to tell you what will work perfect. You need something with some ash in it, or go get the same color and put it on for a while longer just wait 24 hours before, if that doesn't work go get a toner done in a salon, call around get the prices before you head out. DO NOT do the ash base without a professional looking at it as this can ruin it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan