Friday, June 18, 2010

HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

i colored my hair and it is nearly black now...way to dark for me. i was aiming for a more auburn dark brown color. i used loreal paris essentials color dark brown and it just didn't turn out right. i'm thinking about coloring it again to make it lighter. is this a bad idea? please let me know. or does anyone have any suggestions of products i could possibly use?



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

It probably wont be that dark after you wash it a few more times. Just give it a couple of days and if you aren't happy redye it. Just make sue to deep condition it at least twice a week for about a month. That's a lot of chemicals on your hair in a short time.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

cant u redie it



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

Wait after a couple of washes.. your hair will lighten up a little .. if its not the way you want it then wait a month to dye it so it wont damage your hair.. and be sure to do treatments.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

first, wash it with a harsh shampoo, and see if that takes any colour out. my colour always looks too dark the first few days, but washing seems to help. If not, You can indeed redye it. what do you think those home streaking kits are? Or, you could just put in a few streaks to make it appear lighter around your face



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

Give it up to 3 ,more weeks befor you think about re-colouring it. Permanant hair dyes fade rapidly within the first month. Re-colouring it to soon can cause major damage to your hair and make it split or fall out!



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

try Wella shampoo it seems to help in lifting color,but black is hard to change in less your hair is dark. also their should be a phone number on the box u can call for support maybe they have some other suggestions Good Luck



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Acne-pimple cure



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

I don't suggest redying your hair, because the harsh chemicals in hair dye is very harmful for the sensitive skin on your scalp. Not to mention that over a long period time, visible hair loss will be evident.



Unless you REALLY dislike dark hair, I suggest wearing light-colored clothes. Dark hair is set off really well by light-colored clothes, it emphasizes confidence and dramatic beauty whereas a lighter color would give you a more peaches-and-cream look. It depends on your perspective.



If you're still against the idea, I really suggest getting a professional job at a beauty salon. They know how to use the dying chemicals there so as not to harm the skin because obviously, you yourself cannot see the top of your head.



This is not mentioning the fact that dying your hair really decreases the quality of hair. Split ends will begin their rise, and so will an increased frizziness. Or a scissor bifurcation quality will occur where if you run two fingers on a particular strand of hair, it feels like a sliver of sandpaper.



Hope this helps, if it doesn't change your mind on your outlook.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

I colored my hair green accidently once . I went to my hair dresser and she told where to go and what type of dye to buy. If you don't have one then my suggestion is to go to a place called Sally's. They may tell you to wait till you have washed your hair a couple of times to see what your hair color will actually be I don't know if you have one but they sell salon products. They use to only sell to hair dressers now they sell to the public. Try talking to a sales person to get advice on their products. If you feel that they aren't knowledgeable enough talk to the manager. He/She should be able to tell you what products they have that you can use to fix your problem. Good Luck!



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

I wouldn't take any chances-I'd go to a professional.Also,when I got my hair cut recently,the stylist told me that Loreal dye was very bad for your hair and caused a lot of damage.She said use any brand but Loreal.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

If I were you, I would wait at least two months before I dye it again. By that time, you would have washed and conditioned your hair enough to restrengthen it. Chemical processes such as dyes and perms make the scalp and hair extremely sensitive for a while. And if you dye again too soon, you will be over-processing your hair which leads to damage %26amp; breakage. If I were you, I would also get my next dye done by a professional because they have been trained in all areas of hair and they have expert knowledge on how to do every little thing correctly and know what to or not to do. I know you want to save money, but you could always have a professional dye it, but not style it so you'll spend less money.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

before you recolor, try wetting your hair and putting castor oil and cover w/plastic bag for about 30 min. Depending on how porus your hair is, when you wash it out, it will remove some of the color.



If you do decide to color it, make sure and use a much lighter color than you wanted so that the dark will lighten enough.



HELP...i colored my hair and it turned out way too dark..any suggestions?

If you are going to use another product, you should wait atleast four to six weeks...otherwise you WILL damage your hair. You can use a dye removal product to be found at Wal-Mart or any local retailer. This is the best way to lighten it up, but it really won't be easy. You have darkened your hair quite a bit from its original color and to lighten it up, you are definitly going to damage it a bit more. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan