Friday, June 18, 2010

I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

Hey!, My hair is a dark brown and i would like to lighten it to a light brownish colour.



Any home dye packs like loreal e.t.c for my match?



Thanks =]



x



I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

a few makes now cater for dark hair to lighten it without producing orange tones. i think live colour do 1 specifically for lightening dark hair. feria also do-there is another make too but i can't think! go to a big store like boots and u r sure to find 1. good luck!



I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

Schwarzkopf-Live now does a range which will dye and lighten your hair at the same time make sure you choose one that says it will lighten your hair though not just one of the plain ones cos they do lots of types!



I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

Find a color that is your hair color and go two down. That usaually works. Don't get into any red tones, it's hard to switch back and most don't like the brown-red un-natural tones. If you want to lighten it you can always try lightening with a product like "Sun in" where you spray it in and sit in light or sunlight. Then theres always highlights that brighten up hair AND look really go with dark brown. I have a brown blonde color hair. NOT dirty blonde which is a base blonde with brown, but a base brown with blonde touches. I naturally highlight it I mean it like really lightens during the summer in the sun, but have also used Sun In that is bringing it even more blonde then naturally. Brush in highlights give a nice lasting look. A frost also gives that. If you want to dye your hair, though, just go about two shades down to a similar color but lighter. You REALLY need to be careful dying your hair! If you dye your hair too many times than you REALLY REALLY are going to have fried not good hair. Pick a color and stick to it. Bouncing from color to color hurts your hair! Good Luck, hope you find the color you're looking for, and hope I helped!



I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

Never lighten your hair at home. It's best being left to a professional. Trust me.



I need a really good hair dye for my dark hair! =]?

I have a rather strange problem in that my eyebrows are brown, my head hair is black but my pubic hair is ginger. I also have a fairly thick line of strawberry blonde hair down my back. I've tried the commercial dyes (I want all of my hair to be brown) but none seem to work. I shaved my ginger pubic hair and my back, but my eyebrows went grey and I looked like a badger. Once the hair grew back my eyebrows returned to brown but my wife left me. Now I don't know what to do. I shaved the hair on my chest and the bit running from my pubes to my belly button because my wife wanted me to look younger. Now that's growing back thicker than ever and i'm starting to look like a monkey. Please can someone help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan