Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is very brittle. Maybe a pixie cut? what should I do?

My hair is very dry, because it was overbleached by a stylist who made an error basically. I was using a Loreal Professional deep conditioner everyday, but it is expensive and annoying to use everyday.



I am thinking of getting a pixie haircut like Mia Farrow. Do you think I should do that to get the damage off? What should I ask for in trying to get this haircut, as well as to get it to look feminine and not manly? I don't want it to look masculine. I heard it is called gamine? Are there any instructions or thorough pictures on the internet of modern pixies? I looked at Mia Farrow's and it seems a bit outdated. I have a round face. Thanks.



My hair is very brittle. Maybe a pixie cut? what should I do?

You know, look for a happy medium. Get the brittle ends cut off and have you hair styled in a shoulder length that has long layers. Also have your hair conditioned professionally in a good beautiy salon; and let them slowly restore your hair taking out the brassiness of the blond over bleaching maybe with a henna rinse which is a natural product. You may have to have darker hair for a while, but it is worth it as your hair will be eventually restored with shine and body. If you want to do it yourself, all I can say is go to a Beauty supply store and ask the salesperson for a deep conditioner that will restore your hair that you only have to use once a week. Believe me they know and they sell to beauty salons. You can also buy henna rinses at the beauty supply store too and do it yourself.



My hair is very brittle. Maybe a pixie cut? what should I do?

you should go to a professinal and ask . But washing your hair every day is not good for your hair.



My hair is very brittle. Maybe a pixie cut? what should I do?

A good cut always revitalizes the hair.... My suggestion is to get it cut, styled, and deep conditioned by a professional stylist. Stop coloring and use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Trust me, don't skimp out and get advice for the salon. Wash Your hair every 2-3 days, shampooing too much dries out the strands and the scalp.



My hair is very brittle. Maybe a pixie cut? what should I do?

Get your hair cut stop bleaching it and there is shampoo that you can buy that strenghtens your hair but I'm sorry I can't remember the name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan